Department of Nephrology at the Centre for Renal Sciences, Parco Institute of Medical Sciences, Vatakara is committed to improve the lives of patients with kidney diseases and related health conditions.
The dedicated team comprises of experienced Nephrologists, medical officers, dialysis technicians and nursing staff who are determined to deliver world-class patient care at the most affordable rates.
The department provides care in all aspects of Nephrology such as:
- Glomerular Diseases
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Paediatric Nephrology & Nephrotic Syndrome
- Complicated UTI
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Vascular access care – Temporary & Permanent vascular access creation
- Critical Care & Interventional Nephrology
- Hem perfusion
- Renal Transplantation
- Ultrasound Guided renal biopsy
- Renal Nutrition and Personalised diet management