Neonatology department at PARCO Institute of Medical sciences is specialized in the care of ill or premature new born and those new born requiring close care and monitoring. The department has Neonatologists, Paediatricians, Paediatric and nurses trained in new born care round the clock.
Our Level III NICU- it is staffed round the clock by a comprehensive team of specialists, including Neonatologists & Neonatal Nurses. The unit offers advanced respiratory support for babies with breathing difficulties including high-frequency ventilation. We provide cardiac and respiratory monitoring as well as laboratory and imaging facilities such as X-ray, CT, MRI, USG Cranium.
- Level 3 NICU
- Conventional ventilator
- LED Phototherapy Units
- In-house Neuro Sonography
- Portable X-Ray
- Portable ABG
- Live video stream for your baby.
- Whole Body Cooling (Mira Cradle)
- Support & other specialty (Newly ROP Screening, Hearing Assessment (OAE), Echo Screening, USG Cranium Screening).
Scope of Services
- 24*7 Fully equipped Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 24*7 Neonatologists Service
- Developmental Supportive Care
- Special Care for Premature Babies
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Vaccination Clinic
- New born Transport Vehicle
- Special Care for High Risk New born
- Surfactant Therapy
- New born Screening
- Exchange Transfusion
- Eye, ear, head and heart screening for preterm babies