Accident & Emergency
Emergency care is the first-line, life-critical specialty. PARCO Institute of Medical Sciences understands the importance of prompt and advanced emergency care for unforeseen illnesses
and injuries. We prioritise patients based on the nature of their illnesses and provide comprehensive medical and surgical care.
In this time-sensitive specialty, we realise the importance of providing hospital-based care in the pre-hospital environment. Our ambulance and emergency care services are tailored to
provide the best medical response in an emergency.
We have a full-fledged, well-equipped, state-of-the-art facility for Advanced Emergency and Trauma Care. This 20-bedded Emergency Department (ED) is manned by experienced doctors and paramedic staff 24 x 7 thereby ensuring quality healthcare to all patients. Our established core competencies in emergency care enable us to quickly attend to a wide range of eventualities including medical, surgical, paediatric, orthopaedics, cardiovascular, neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory, nephrology, urology, ENT, ophthalmology as well as gynaecology and obstetrics emergencies.
- 20 bed Emergency Department of International standards with all essential state-of-
- Round-the-clock coverage by qualified Emergency Physicians for safe and efficient
- Life-saving emergency procedures performed in ED by Emergency Physicians
- Follows International Triage system which prioritizes patients according to the
severity of their conditions into priority I to III, to identify and promptly manage
critically ill patients
- Point-of-care lab testing facility, Ultrasound machine and Portable x-ray inside ED for
quick diagnosis and decision making
- Follows Internationally accepted treatment protocols
- Specially trained multidisciplinary team to manage major trauma/accident cases
- Doctors and Staff – trained in Trauma, Cardiac and Pediatric life support
- Excellent Toxicology & Decontamination facilities for poisoning/drug overdose
- 24-hour radiology department back-up with CT, MRI, and Ultrasound scans –
adjacent to ED
- Round-the-clock availability of Blood products
- Emergency Thrombolysis in Acute Stroke
- Emergency Angioplasty and Thrombolysis in Heart attack